Thursday, September 18, 2008

SHORT DESCRIPTION OF MY LIFE TILL NOW...

I don Know why i thought to enter this world but then anyhow managed to create one blog for myself.

I thought of postings some good poems and quotes that inspired me a lot and are still doing but then realized the actual meaning of this place...


This spot is to unveil my thoughts, my aspirations, my likes and dislikes unconditionally, here there is no one to guide my actions nor there is one to stop my actions... i m a free bird who can express anything and everything over here.

I would like you to know something about my life till 18th September 2008.

I was born on 9th July 1987, in Bombay (MUmbai), i spent my life's seven years in that city, still i feel MUMBai is a place that can replicate hell on earth... Without any biases i do believe the fact that all the people living in this city are like machines working all day, getting frustrated and then turning back to their place in jammed local trains for getting back to same routine the next day... but i always cherished what the city has given me... i Got my lessons of life in the city which is  valuable asset to me... Believe me if i wasn't there for my first 7 years of life i would have also got the same GUjju accent in my speech. When i was in my 3rd std i along with my mother came to the textile hub of India Surat also known as Diamond City, my brother and sister choose to complete thier studies in Mumbai itself.

When i came to Surat, Getting admission in a good school was that easy, moreover giving interviews to get admission for a boy who just cleared 2nd std was alltogether more difficult... i still remember my experience when i went to a school called Lancers Army where i was asked to give exam of nearly 2 hrs in a classrrom full of students making a huge noise, and beleive me Nainish Jhaveri failed the written test, i was not able to answer correctly even to one question... man that time was awful as Maths the strength of mine turned out to be my biggest weakness, but then it came to the interview with out principal Colonel Manjeet Singh, and when it came to English i actually flatered my principal with some fluency and command over the language as MUMBAI helped to create one.  I got admission in that school, and things started taking shape, but still was not that easy...

One more language proved to be a big headache for me, and this time it was out rashtriya language HINDI, in Gujarat the subject called HIndi begins when a child is in 1st Std, and in Maharashtra the subject is taught in 3rd std, so it states that i was completely new to the subject, but then there is always a way out, my teachers understood this and i became the 1st student who cleared the three years course in my 3rd std, and irony to this situation was that 1 scored max marks in sub HIndi in the entire class, and i think from there i started believing in the quote "When i decide something firmly, and you intend to get something desperately, that thing will always comes to you if provided some extra efforts over 100%".


Life went on from there, i got involved in studies, was considered as one of the obedient students of entire school, participated in all the events that came my way... Was considered as one the most popular boy of school, all  teachers were liking me as a student... There were some special things about my school, they provided us all the training that a person in Army gets, and believe me all the activities were included in our daily schedule of school and which was the main reason of our school timings from 7.30 am to 3.15 pm. This became the main reason why i always try to be more disciplined in my work and i always long for more appropriate approach to handle situations analyzing every situation. 


The best time of my school days came when i was in my 9th std, but the main reason was not the school, it was because of my, Tution for the first time in my life i was going to group tutions in one out teachers place instead of private tution that i used to take at my residence, moreover i learnt to drive a vehicle in the same year and i got my first mobilke phone in the same year, ghosh i also started to go to parties of friends birthday all alone in the same year... that year was actually the one where i started growing at full pace mentally getting aware of most of the things...

My Tenth board was also the same the only change was i again got back to my private tutions as my parents did not want to take chances with my studies, but this was again like hell for me, got passed anyhow with 78%.

Then came the turning point of my life, i was asked to choose between Science and Commerce, as i was considered a good student, people always expected me to choose Science but i made a drastic decision of taking commerce and all hopes shatered down, i confess that i also wanted to take science as a stream but you wont believe me it only came to my thought to change the stream overnight in a dream... i took commerce and also decided to stay with the same school


Then came the golden period of eleventh where i was completely changed person, got completely new approach to life, started giving more emphasis to know people then to subjects, and I made some good friends which became an integral part of my life then.

Then came my 12th, in this year i lost complete contact of most of my old friends, i don know why? but it just  happened, i made new friends like NUPUR, POOJA, AVNI, MEHUL, MANSI, PRIYANKA. This was the year where i witnessed actual formation of our group where along with the people mentioned above there were DISHANK, NIKHIL, RAHUL, myself, we had fun in Satish SIrs New Heights Classes. In the same year i got the actual meaning of a person ditching someone... i broke my friendship with a person to whom i considered as a the closest of all. BUt still life kept on moving and so did I...

Then came the second turnaround of my life where i chose to do BBA in Finance... but this time i was completely aware why i wanted to do that, all credits goes to a seminar which i accidently attended and which changed my life completely, b'Coz i havent attended that seminar i wont have choosen to take BBA neither wud i droped down to a place called Ahmedbad to join the best institute Giving that provided the course... i landed up in BKMIBA-HLBBA and next three years were most memorable years of my life till date and i think they will remain in future also...

My first year in college, i was not alone i had a friend who was my classmate who was studying with me since fourth grade, but i never considered as my closest friend, we stayed together in my Flat, Our first day in college, we were all prepared to face the ragging sessions, but things went other way instead of ragging we received warm welcome from our seniors and this made me started loving the college, 


My First lecture was taken by Prof. Chirag Trivedi in which both of us me and Kunal were asked to button up the the shirt till 2nd and the got the clue that i have to change my wardrobe as it had all sleeveless t-shirts. Then the next Lecture was of Prof BHavin Shah, believe looking at him the orientation session i thought he was not less then a hitler, but when he came in class and started teaching he was just like a student giving lecture... he passed jokes and commented on rational and irrational behavior, the hot topic that he always raised was of Marraige and Marwadis.  

We had wonderful seniors who always guided us in all aspects an one of them was BHUSHIR i thank him b'coz he was the one who guided us to join the volunteers committee and from where we both me and Knual Started out journey of organizing events, it was not that that we never organized  the events in past, we have organized one day navratri festival in our school all by ourself and then the farewell of out seniors in school and then again i played a major role to organize navratri festival again in my twelfth, moreover we also contributed during our annual functions in school as i was the headboy for both the year after tenth and Kunal was house leader...but this time in college it was more of professional touch to organize events, everything was alloted to proper person and were given responsibilities.

We had COncourse as our first event and Sayan Sir was the vent incharge, Chirag Sir informed us previously before going for the workshop that we the entire volunteer group were on our own b'coz Sayan Sir was a perfectionist and will not move to next step unless the first is done rightly... But then we had our seniors all trained and brilliant in thier work, I remember Sneha MUKIM the GS all clear abt what is to be done, Nirav, JASLEEN, NEHA, AANCHAL all of them working hard and guiding us. and yes how can i forget our Immediate Seniors Nikunj the poet, Nitesh the Bachha, MIken the person with huge abilities and aspiration with full dedication, Anvesh The dependable and Hitesh the unbeatable, Bharat the thinking machine Rutvee Miss Melodious, Parth Organizer, Bithika the creative head...  I mean we had a perfect brigade to fight any battle...

Concourse proved to be a great stepping stone for me and kunal to prove our credentials and abilities and for the first time students from 1st Year i.e. me and kunal were given direct responsibilities to handle specific duties during ANTARNAAD. Our work in the vent was appreciated a lot and as it is said the time u r appreciated a lot u tend to be more focussed on it, then came the farewell Of Sneha, BHushir and Nirav's Batch .

The second Year came where we became seniors and this time we delivered the same what we received. We had some good juniors like VIDHI, KHUSH, SALIL, KINJAL, KRATI who filled up the place that remained vacant as there were only two of us in our time...

Again we began the year with concourse, found some gr8 talents in the college... 

The year was a bit special in  way that we never had enough sponsors to sponsor our events, and one day during our vacations of diwali Nikunj, Me, Kunal, MIken and Nitesh were thinking on ways of getting sponsors where by NIkunj came up with an idea to organize a rock band competition, we all agreed to it... then we called Nitin out senior and also lead singer of rock band Called VISH to see to the feasibility of idea, then we went to CHirag Sir the cultural head of out college he also agreed to the same... then we involved more people like Anvesh, Hitesh started preparing budgets, expected revenues, Sponsorship Proposals. It all worked as a in we were about to open up a new business, but the major hurdle was waiting for us as in to get approval from out dear Director Prof. Mrs H D Trivedi, out college was expecting a NAAC visit in the same year and she was more of conservative in terms of College' name and its image but like shroud managers we somehow managed to get her approval and then came the golden period... we gave our hearts out make the event successful getting full sponsorships and by selling majority of the tickets that helped a lot get BKMIBA HLBBA in news and which also contributed entirely to support our culfest. this way colege was left with funds to invest in NAAC VISIT. the job was half done by this time, we also gave full efforts to organize all things during NAAC visit and this was the first time when i was appointed as Logistics head all alone without MIken, Previosuly Miken a dearest friend and immediate senior and i shared the duty of Logistics management during any event, but this time it was me and beleive me it was like a nightmare to keep all things intact at right time, right place, but managed somehow... the last event of the year was farewell to our closest friends and then our immediate seniors the name which i mentioned above, believe me this was the toughest time of all in my life... 
The year was also wonderfull b'coz i made friends like NIkunj JAIN, Malav Choksi and Kunal Shah, we were not from the same college but still spent long hours of day together and best time pass was playing cards and winning and loosing day in day out.

The came my third year of college the senior most batch of college, things were a bit different in the year as we enjoyed last days of my life in BKMIBA HLBBA , started to jell with the classmates, took maximum out of all the events participated in all won in some surprisingly. Brought in a new concept of RAZZMATAZZ a fashion show to sponsor the events, it was like we masters in evolving new concepts and implementing them to perfection. THen came the final days of college, we got our farewell. THIRD YEAR WAS THE YEAR WHERE I MADE TWO NEW CLOSEST FRIENDS VARUN AHUJA and AVNISH KOTHARI...

There was one major evnt happened in the same year it was CHIRU BHAI's wedding finally our dearest sir got married.

THEn the dreadfull time came when we all  parted from the college in hopes of making good future

Rajesh BHootra a friend of mine University Raker went to Pune, Kriti Bhatnagar a wonderfull friend joined IBS Bangalore...we all got scattered across the country

I joined IIPM AHmedabad, I confess this was not the place i wanted to be, but as we all know u don get what u like but there is something always there that fate wants to gift u and u have to just accept it, so did i...

Initial days was tough for me but then started making friends like AMEE, YASH, JINAL, RUSHIKA, KINSHUK, GAURAV, EKTA,  AMIT, KUNTAL and many more... 

Time has passed we got involved in studies exams knocked our doors and it went through us, then came 11th Sept when Varun went UK...

Today is 18th Sept i m still in Ahmedabad Pursuing MBA from IIPM ahmedbad in my second trisem hoping that tomorrow is always going to be better for me and people around me...



This was a short description of my life till now and will soon try to update when some new incidents occurs in my life. 

till then chao......

NAINISH JHAVERI...

No comments: